A well-designed website immediately gives your prospects a sense that your company is trustworthy, credible, and offers good value. The process of developing such a site involves marketing, design, and technical expertise.
Essential ingredients of effective website design include:
- A comprehensive web site strategy based on a deep understanding of your business, your customers, and your competition (Branding Blueprint)
- Original ideas, themes, and messaging that separate your web site from the clutter that exists online.
- A “rock star” design team that can align visual appeal with tangible conversion goals.
- SEO-minded design that will enable customers to find your website online.
- Design that considers and flows with integration into a custom Content Management System.
- Effective ongoing marketing strategies, infused into your design, to promote your services and attract prospects.
Remember: Your website is the hub of your entire marketing program. Without a great design, you’ll be turning away prospects seconds after they arrive.